All assessments for treatment are free and confidential.
Our mission is to
Engage, Educate and Empower Individuals to
Live Healthy, Addiction-Free Lifestyles.
Call 724-223-1181 to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Preferential treatment is given to pregnant women, women with children and injecting drug users.
The office is closed the first Monday of each month from 8:30 to 12:00 for staff development.
Washington Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.
90 West Chestnut Street, Suite 310 Washington, PA 15301
Toll Free: 800-247-8379 Phone: 724-223-1181 Fax: 724-223-1187
- Take the gambling survey!
- Recovery Advocacy Day -September 25th
- Join us at the Mon Valley National Night Out – September 27, 2018
- Join us for the Pittsburgh Recovery Walk 2018 – RSVP NOW!
- Join us on August 31, 2018 – Observance of National Overdose Awareness Month
- Prevention Fair ~ June 15th ~ 12:00 – 3:00
- Take Back Day – April 28th 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2018 Prom Promise Pledges
- April is Alcohol Awareness Month…. Alcohol and Energy Drinks
- Washington Opioid Overdose Coalition Meeting – Come join us!